The intent of our uniform policy is that all clothing is to be solid-colored and hats and hoods can only be worn outside.
In addition to tightening our expectations, we have agreed as a staff to equally hold our students accountable with total respect; which creates unity and builds relationships because all students hear the same message and are held to the same uniform expectations, regardless of gender, grade or teacher.
The first Friday of every month will be now be FREE dress days and if applicable, most of our spirit days will be on a Friday.
Help With Uniforms
If you have uniforms that no longer fit or if your child no longer attends our school, we always appreciate gently used uniform items.
If your family could use support with obtaining uniform clothing, feel free to reach out to our school counselor, Miss Jaimie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or Principal Stephani at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
- Tops need to have collars and can be white, navy, or hunter green colored.
- Students can also wear school spirit wear.
- Pants, skirts, shorts, and rompers must be khaki or navy colored.
- Leggings and tights must have a skirt or dress over them and be khaki, navy, or white.
Hats and Hoods
- Hats and hoods can only be worn outside and need to be removed when entering our building.